Textrade uses the best talent, technology and process to provide our international clientele with the best high quality home textile products. Our infrastructure includes state of the art manufacturing facilities, design studies, certified compliant process, ERP systems for managing the supply chain and top notch customer support.
- Textrade has a state-of-art manufacturing facility at the Special Economic Zone in Surat, Gujarat. This facility has:
- One of the biggest cut-n-sew units with value added facility in India for Home Textiles
- Capable of handling, broader product spectrum ranging from kitchen to bed linens
- Large storage, production and shipment capabilities
- High production capacity, high precision and state-of-the-art machineries
- Highest order of social and environmental compliance
- Location advantage for shipment and easy procurement of raw materials and accessories
- Highly versatile production capabilities
- 2,25,000 sq. ft. Covered Area
- 500 JUKI Machines
- 100 Specialised Machines
- 32 Sewing Lines
- ETON - Real time management tool
- 7 Embroidery Quilting Lines
- 280 Embroidery Heads
- 1,600,000 metres of Raw Material Storage Capacity
- Cutting Capacity - 175,000 meters / 8 hour shift
- 40,000 Duvet sets / day
- 10,000 Pillows per/shift
- Finished goods capacity - 250, 000 sets
Textrade has excellent in-house design capabilities. Our design studio is made up of a team of creative designers with international experience who are supported by technical professionals.
The design process at Textrade starts with research of markets and trends; to creating themes, colours, textures, inspirations for the upcoming seasons; and finally towards conceptualisation, visualisation, technique development.
The studio is equipped with state-of-the-art design tools including textile design software, in-house sample development facility and fabric & trim archive to explore ideas in actual products for print, embellish or combination of them.
Textrade has a fully equipped in-house testing laboratory with dedicated technicians. All products manufactured go through standard testing facility and also tested in external laboratory as per Buyer’s requirement. The laboratory is undertake below test in-house:
- Physical properties like Count, Construction, GSM, Tear Strength, Tensile Strength, Pilling test
- Colour fastness to washing, rubbing and light
- Appearance and Wash
- Computerised Colour Evaluation.